AVInAir AV-SF-ADA202A Spitfire Pro Analog to Digital Audio Converter (Metal Case)
The AVInAir AV-SF-ADA202A Spitfire Pro Analog to Digital Audio Converter (Metal Case) is designed for either home or professional audio switching.It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to coaxial and toslink outputs simultaneously.the output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48KHZ.This converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Converts analog L/R audio to Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals
- Supports sampling rates of 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic noise-free transmission
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- Input audio - Stereo R/L
- Output audio - LPCM
- Input audio connector - 2x RCA (R/L), 3.5' aux
- Output audio connector - Toslink, 1x RCA (coaxial)
- Audio connector - Toslink audio and digital audio
- Sampling rate - 48 KHz
- Operating temperature - 0°C + 70°C
- Operating humidity - 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage temperature - -10%°C to 80°C
- Storage humidity - 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 2.01 (L) x 1.61 (W) x 1.02 (H) in.
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty