AVInAir AV-SF-DAA201C Spitfire Pro Mini Digital to Analog Audio Converter (Metal Case)
The AVInAir Spitfire Pro Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and easy to install.
- Converts digital audio signals via coaxial or Toslink cable to analog L/R audio
- Supports audio sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz
- 24-bit SPDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Electromagnetic, noise-free transmission
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Audio Input - Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Audio Output - L/R & 3.5' Audio
- Input audio connector - Toslink, 1x RCA Coaxial
- Output audio connector - 2x RCA (R/L), 3.5' (R/L)
- Supported audio sampling rates - 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz
- Operating temperature - 0 C to + 70 C
- Dimensions: 2.01 (L) x 1.61 (W) x 1.02 (H) in.
- Weight: 0.22 lbs